Here is a dinner that will have no problem feeding you or your family when hunger strikes! This Turkey Skillet is easy, packed with flavor and the best part is you only need 1 pan so minimal clean up!
Here is what you'll need:
- 1lb of Turkey
- 1 large sweet potato (or regular potato)
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1/2 sweet onion
- 1 TBS minced garlic
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup cheese
- Green onion (optional)
- Nonfat plain greek yogurt or sour cream (optional)
- Pete's Spice
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add in your turkey, onions and minced garlic.
- Season with Pete's Spice and cook until turkey is browned.
- Add in potatoes, bell pepper, broccoli and water.
- Add more Pete's Spice, stir and then cover and let cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Finish with optional toppings of green onion and nonfat plain greek yogurt or sour cream