This has been my go to lunch lately. This pasta is light and filling and only takes about 15 minutes to make! The measurements on this are really going to be based on what your preference is/how much you are making. Listed below is my best guess for what I use when I make this as a single serving
Here is what you'll need:
- Noodles of choice (1 serving size of 2 ounces)
- Sausage (1 link)
- Kale (1/2 cup)
- Cherry tomatoes (Small handful or about 5 tomatoes)
- Parmesan cheese (1-2 TBS)
- Olive oil (1-2 TBS for cooking, 1 TBS for mixing with pasta + drizzle)
- Red pepper flakes (1/2 TBS)
- Minced garlic (1 TBS)
- Pete's Spice
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook noodles until finished.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and cook your sausage until done. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chopped kale, minced garlic, red pepper flakes, cherry tomatoes and Pete's Spice. Cook until veggies are soft.
- Combine noodles with 1 TB olive oil and Pete's Spice
- Add sausage and noodles to the pan with your veggies and stir to combine
- Top with shredded parmesan and another drizzle of olive oil