These Potato Bites are the best! They are unbelievable crispy and taste like a combination of tater tots and the Jo Jos you used to eat as a kid. Add these to your list as a summer staple and you will not regret it!
Here is what you'll need:
- 2-3 potatoes (whatever kind you like we used Yukon Gold)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Pete's Spice
- Preheat over to 450 Degrees
- Bring a pot of generously salted water to a boil
- Peel and chop up your potatoes
- Add the baking soda (this is the secret!) and potatoes to the boiling pot and cook until they can be easily pierced with a fork
- Drain the water and transfer to a bowl to mix olive oil, garlic powered and Pete's Spice. Be gentle as the potatoes will be very starchy
- Transfer your potatoes to a baking dish and place in the over for 20 minutes. Flip and then cook for another 20 minutes until crispy.