This was a big week for Pete's Spice & BBQ as we officially launched to the public! It is time to celebrate and I cannot think of a better way to do that then by kicking off our morning with a Bloody Maria!
Here is what you'll need:
- Tequila-2 ounces (sub vodka if you want a Bloody Mary)
- Your favorite Bloody Mix-4 ounces
- Hot Sauce
- Garnishes (We used bacon, pickled asparagus and blue cheese stuffed olives)
- Lime-2 wedges
- Pete's Spice
- Pour some Pete's Spice into a small dish or plate
- Rim a tall glass with a lime wedge and then dip the glass into the plate containing Pete's to get a nice coating along the rim
- Fill a shaker cup with ice, tequila, bloody mix, hot sauce and about 1 tsp of Pete's Spice
- Shake well
- Add some more ice to your tall glass and pour your Bloody Maria mix in
- Top with your garnishes and a lime wedge
Enjoy and drink responsibly!!!